April's fool...

1. Keep up with the gym regime
2. Save money for the new apartment
3. Read the music books i have ( been here collecting dust for ages!!)
4. Transfer the hand written scores to sibelius
5. Try new crafts
6. Study more
7. Start a personal blog 
8. Try to wear something new every day!


This is my list of things to go for on April!!! See already I have crossed something out by starting this little blog!!! I think I will be doing this every month. I normally do a list of things I want to try or change around September because I normally don't follow it. I prefer smaller steps to change. I will not be doing an update by the end of the month just a new list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the excellent works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.


Here is my web-site: basement digging contractors Ontario