Ebay!

I just made my very first listing on the eBay!!!  I read allot of comic books in English and have decided not to keep everything. I was thinking what to do with them. Last year I send most of my literature books Greek and English to Prison Facilities. I tried an advertisement in one of our newspapers but no one shown any interest in comics. So I thought to try eBay!! I hope it all goes well. I got some trouble calculating the postal cost. Is there anyone else that had problems with that?? I'm not putting everything on sale at once just a few to see if I can handle this. You make think omg!! why the drama...but here in Greece eBay is not so common for selling. We usually buy...I hope to use the money to buy some comic books I definitely want to read. Cheers for that!!
And now some pictures of the lovelies I am saying Goodbye to... 



















I had a great time reading this. I hope that whoever buy this has a great time to!!!
Sophia

No comments: