Quick and easy sweet tooth

So today I wanted  to eat something sweet but I didn't want to get out of the house. I had found this recipe few days ago and wanted to try it... So i did. I used extra staff.Like cookies and chocolate sprinkles.  The recipe is in Greek so I'll translate it!!!The possibilities are endless!!!


Ingredients (original recipe)
1 yogurt
Cocoa powder
Saccharin

You mix them all together and try it if -according to your taste- needs more cocoa or saccharin


In my version I used powdered sugar. It came out fine. As a base I used hand-crashed cookies and on top chocolate sprinkles. You could combine it with whipped cream, almonds or whatever you prefer!
I would love to see your combinations :)

Photos time! ( I love this Zara kid's bowls!!!unfortunately this all I found at the stores...)
ingredients i used


mixing time...




nice and creamy!

is this cute or what???

cookies crumbs!

oh! i didn't make a mess..


and chocolate sprinkles!!! 
and we are done!
all covered up!




Yummy Yummy!!!

Much love
Sophia

p.s.: I know my photo skills and arrangement sucks!

No comments: