Dog issues


  I love dogs. I don't  know if I have talked about them here on this blog. When I lived with my parents I was the one carrying about our lovely German shepherd Blackie.

My Baby boy Blackie!!!

  Since I moved out and I am living on my own I have often thought of  adopting a dog. I volunteer at a shelter and I have done some fostering. But whenever I think about  adopting I find myself feeling uncomfortable... I work full time and need 2 more hours to and from my work. After my work some days of the week I teach and I am home late. Should I own a dog and have him/her spend so much time on his own???Do I have a problem with commitment???
  I don't know if I am exaggerating or just think too much....But I don't want to take a dog home and then have to give it up again for adoption... it will break my heart. Any advice will be much appreciated...
Do you have a dog??? How to you handle work and dog time???  

I love this photo. Combines two great loves of mine. Dogs and music
Source: here

No comments: