Monday's find #1

   During the weekend I always go internet free. I prefer to spend my time with my family and friends or go for craft supplies search. As a result on Monday morning I have a lot of catching up to do with my mails and social media updates. I always find something new and interesting-a new artist, a new shop or a new blog. So I decided to share my Monday's find with all of you in a effort to make your Monday a little more fun! Hope you enjoy and share a little love around to this amazing people!
  I found Angie makes on pinterest after seeing this lovely post of hers. It got me curious and I went over to her blog and site. I loved all of her design. I'm not good at descriptions so hop on there and have a look for yourselves!


Site | Blog | Shop | Facebook | Pinterest

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11925001/?claim=5vwuu39e95y">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments: