Books and Hooks *1


I haven't done a 'Currently Reading' since July and not because I haven't been reading...
I got so destricted with crochet and knitting posts that  I forgot to share my reads here at the blog.
I recently joined goodreads and I set a goal to read 100 books this year. So this is as good an excuse as any to document the books I will be reading.I don't know whether I'll be reviewing the books or I'll just document this years books.
As a result I decided to change the name of this posts from 'Currently Reading' to 'Books and hooks'.
Hope you like it!! For this first post I'll share my nightstand that needs urgently some loving!!!








































Μπορείτε να με βρείτε και να με κάνετε "φίλη" στο Goodreads".
Ενα site που μπορείτε να μοιραστείτε την βιβλιοθήκη σας καθώς και την γνώμη σας για τα βιβλία που διαβάζετε.
Θα χαρώ να σας δώ κι εκεί!

Find me on Goodreads!
I would love to "see" you there as well.

No comments: