Glass Monday

 I've been wearing glasses since I was 14. I actually tried to give myself myopia just so I could wear glasses. Obviously I didn't have to try hard because I don't see a thing without them! I love them soooo much! I can't imagine myself without a pair on. So this little feature here will be all about glasses!Glasses I drool over!Maybe you see some pictures of me and the pairs I own. I haven't thrown my old pairs I have them all!


This lovely Channel pair of oversized glasses and in Green!!! I have seen this in a store in purple though.. The Frame looks a bit transparent and the green colour will highlight the eyes perfectly. Especially if you have brown eyes!!! OK, I want this bad boys!
You can find them here
Much love,
Sophia

p.s. : the glasses you see here are not promoted or a product of advertising, it's just my personal opinion.

No comments: