Goals and rewards!!

It's been a while i know... I have decided that 2012 is going to rock!!! So now that I have set my goals for this year and started to realize them (keeping up with healthy eating and exercising... studying not yet-what a surprise!!!). I was thinking i need to decide how I am going to reward myself!!! I don't want my rewards to be about material things like buying stuff ( although that would be nice too). I wanted to be about new experiences.
So this is a small list of things I will do to reward my self this year!!!
For healthy eating and exercising: for the first 4 months. Get in my old and beloved jeans. I got a great pair of jeans from Evans that I love but didn't get to wear them much.Time to get them back to my wardrobe!!!
For the ICS exams: for all the hard work and study (if i get around to do it...pfff!! i am lazy!) go to the dog shelter's reunion in Germany. It will be a 4 days trip end of April. I will get to see all the lovely puppies that got adopted all grown up!!!! I'll probably need a lot of tissues...
 For the first 6 months of the year: I have another travel plan in  mind... In June travel to Russia. In order to go there I need to start  economizing!!! My grandmother lived there when she was a child and I always wanted to go.
For my birthday: loose 40 kg. I know it sounds strange. Weight lose for a birthday present.... In a way it is!! And actually a big one. One that i have to try all year to get there! One gift to myself that will alter my life to better things. Over the years i have gained a lot of weight because i am an emotional eater. I need to change the way i react to bad things and stress . I need to speak up more than stuffing myself with food.

That's all i got for now... I will keep you posted every 4 months how my new years goal are going and if i got my reward in the end.
Much love
Sophia

No comments: