A doll named Dorothea Story

In May I attended a crochet seminar in LU Creative Studio. I got to meet some awesome ladies and have a blast. We decided to continue for another month and make an amigurumi doll. So with no further delay I'm introducing you Dorothea the doll!

How everything started...
 Last Saturday we met for a coffee with the girls and we all brought our doll's with us for a little photo shoot. Aren't they cute???!!!!


































P.S.: Dorothea now is with Konstantinta (my best friend's almost one year old daughter). I hope she'll loves her as much as I did while making it!

Update1: The teacher's name is Georgia Tzamali and the students are Margarita Kotsini, Christina, Avgerinou. Alkistis Svoli and myseld
Update 2: The last 2 photos were taken by Margarita Kotsini. Thank you girl!

No comments: