Trust the magic of beginnings!

Back on February I wrote a really small list of resolutions for this year. As we are closing in on September, I have started to think about resolutions and the year that has all ready passed. Have I done any of the things that I set out to do? Did I actually try??? I got a little depressed and then I read this quote:


 and started thinking. Why should I focus on the negative? Why not try to think about the positives? The things I did and the things that weren't in the list but I tried out. So this post is a celebration for the new things I did in 2014. You will find the list below. I hope this is an inspiration to all of you out there. Try to focus on the positive and stay strong!

1. Went to a Latin dance class ( I tried it once and think was enough)
2. Opened an etsy shop
3. Got a yearly gym membership
4. Going regularly to the gym.
5. Got out of a really stressful situation.
6. Went on a hike
7. Got out of a really hurtful personal situation
8. Went on a night hike
9. Met alot of new people and made some new friends.
10. Visited two new cities in different countries. ( Prague and Budapest)
11. I went on a bazaar to show my work.
12. Fostered two kitties. (they are now happily adopted!!)


Not bad for half a year! Maybe there is more I haven't written on the list but reading this 12 is enough to make my day and see how I have changed this past months.




No comments: