Crochet for a cause!

I am really happy when I can combine two things I really love. This time is volunteering and crochet. The amazing ladies at "It took two" (a yarn shop very close to my apartment) gave me the opportunity to crochet for a cause. This summer we will be knitting and crocheting for the children of  "Pisti".
More information if you want to help you can find here
Love,
Sophia


Χαίρομαι ιδιαίτερα όταν μπορώ και συνδυάζω πράγματα που αγαπώ. Αυτή την φορά είναι ο εθελοντισμός και το πλέξιμο με το βελονάκι. Οι καταπληκτικές κυρίες του "It took two" μου δώσανε την δυνατότητα να πλέξω για ένα καλό σκοπό. Αυτό το καλοκαίρι θα πλέκουμε με βελόνες και βελονάκι για τα παιδιά του συλλόγου "Πίστη".
Περισσότερες πληροφορίες θα βρείτε εδώ
Σοφία.

Few of  the things I crocheted for Pisti- Τα πρώτα δημιουργήματα

No comments: