Progress

It's been a week and a half since i started my new eating habits and it's going great so far!!! I did the three day plan and after that i had a break because i was sick and i needed alot of soup. The three days plan went well i managed to keep up with it but i don't see myself repeating it more that once a month. Since Tuesday - been sick free- i started my normal eating plan i have from a doctor. I am following all the meals up to now and it's easy. i have decised not to use the scales. I actually don't have one at my new flat even though  I am tempeted to find one ASAP. I think it's best to keep away from the scales for now. i get crazy about the numbers and lose track of the actuall point of this effort. To be healthier.. I haven't started my exercise programme yet but hopefully next week will. So i'll try to write more here. As it seems to help me alot...

No comments: