Simi

I have returned from vacation. I went to visit one of my best friends. She got married recently and she has moved to the beautiful island of Simi. After  quite an adventurous trip I finally got there. I had to take a bus, a plane, a taxi and a ship!I spent a week there.. Full of laughter, walks by the beach, good food and good company... Unfortunately I had to return... Back to reality with a  sneak pick at the photos i took.. There is not a picture that can reproduce the serenity of this island.

This welcoming door
 This colorful window
 Hello from Simi!
 This peaceful place to rest
 Achinoi! this is a sign that the waters are clean... And achinoi make a great appetizer!
 My best friend home entrance!!
Breathtaking view from above

Hoping to go again this summer... Can't wait to swim in the clear blue water!!!

No comments: