Organitation #1

 Having moved to the new apartment. I find myself wanting to have everything in order.. Am I becoming a little obsessed here??? I don't think so actually. Since moving on my own, I have started to experiment with crafts. I love to try out new things and then deciding what I like best making. The problem with this is that I have a lot of craft supplies. I want to be able to use the supplies as much as possible and at the same time to be able to put it away fast if anyone  visits. That's the problem with having a small apartment and my entrance serves as  dining room/ office/ crafting table ... I really love how this place is coming together and I don't want to open closets and see chaos!
 So I will be documenting this little trip to orderly drawers and closets and apartment!  I have found inspiration in pinterest, other blogs and various sites. So let's start! 


 
I found this little baby while I was at the hardware store looking for some tools. I thought it will be perfect for my jewellery supplies. I definitely needed to do something about this mess...
Whenever I wanted something I had to empty this two out!



But now everything is in order. I love how I can separate own little drawer in two. And don't let it foul you. This sucker has plenty of space. I am not sure about the orange. I think I'll be  revamping it a bit...but I haven't decided yet. This will probably  be another post..

P.S.: This lovely little cosmetic bag I bought from Claire's. It was love at first sight. I use it to carry with me whatever project I am working on at the time.


I will be sharing many other little tricks I use around the flat. Hope you find them useful. What do you do to keep things tidy and functional around the flat?

Lots of  love,
Sophia

No comments: