And so it's Friday....

 

And so it's friday... I went and bought my self a brand new tiny yellow camera!!!!
and i can't be happier with it!!! I haven't tried her yet but for the first time in my life I can't wait!!!! I am not a fan of  the picture taking business...
What makes this weekend even better???? I don't work on monday!!!!!
So i will post a list of things i want to do this three days ...
1) Visit the doggie shelter and spend lots of time giving hugs to doggies!!
2) Take pictures of a)doggies, b) for my blog c) for ebay etc. with my shiny yellow cam!!!
3) take long walks  and spend time playing with my own dog :) :) :)
4) Organize my room and get to do some work on the pc...
5) study some piano pronto!!!

p.s. i will propably do a separate post about my new camera :)) and on monday a little follow up of what i actually got to do :)

I hope i'll see you around!!! have a lovely weekend

No comments: