Things to do and lists!!

I always make lists with things i want to do...some get done and some don't. The last couple of months i find myself with a lot of things to do and actually very little time... I make the lists ok??? but i always write it down in a random crazy way... Things that are not actually that important get done and more pressing matters stay on the list.So  i end up anxious and try to them do all at once :S This isn't humanly possible- because i work and a day has  only 24 hours- so i get dissapointed and give up...After some time that i have come to my sensies i start all over again.It's a vicious circle you know..So i thought about it and decided to do something...
So as of today!!! I am going to post weekly a list of the most important things i want to do. When this get done i can do whatever i want.. The list will consist of only 10 things, stuff, errands etc. Some you will see weekly because I have to remind myself to do (like study and workout) ... So here we go:
  1. Study piano daily (even if it's for half a hour)
2. Work out as often as possible

3. Create and ebay account and add thinds for sale

4. Make a list on excell with all my comics ( i  hate trying to find what i have and what i don't)

5. Take pictures of my collectible figures
6. Write the students exercices i have  to sibelius


7. Make a study schedule for my students for the month June and July

That's all for this week :) See!!! i got space left!!!nice and sweet!!
hope to see you all around 
Kisses
Sophie




No comments: