Random photos with my new love

Well my new love.... say hello!!!

This my new camera still in her wraps :)) She's easy to use and very light!!! Just perfect for a first camera. I named her Sunny!!!!

Some doggie love!!
This is my doggie Blackie. He is hidden from the sun...He can't get any  cuter...or can he??? He is 2 and half years old!!! He is actually the first dog in the family and we have spoil him rotten...

The note pad
This note pad is for my other blog!!! I am writing what i want to post and what i want for that blog to become and what it means to me... It is actually a new project for the weekend...I want to make a new cover for it!!! What do you thing about that fluo pencil??? Hot!!

Organization

I bought this box to organize my beads and other stuff i have and i want to make -some day- to jewelry. This are random beads i have gathered over the years from older bracelets etc. that i don't wear anymore but i didn't find the heart to give to someone else...




No comments: