Christmas and more

I've been pretty busy... I am going crafty for my christmas gifts this year (or i am going to try...) and i am trying to make a small list of who gets what...
 So here goes!
Kiddys
personnalized bag (i am experimenting with fabric painting :) and haven't decided on the size yet)
gingerbread cookies
tree ornaments (i am thinking a tradition here each year. I read about this in several blogs and found it soooo cute. I'll love to think that my friends kids in the years to come will have all this special christmas ornaments!)
and for the girls felt flower hair pins and for the boy a  bow tie.
and books ( i am the nerdy friend who brings books to kids...)

Grown Ups
personnalized bag
felt pins
homemade scrubs
and their favourite sweets :P

In other news as you can see from the photos  I have decorated the house for christmas. I am not going big this year. I am going to slowly decide what i'll have for christmas decoration. There soooo many things I like out there and the flat is small...The last christmas bazaar i am attending is this weekend and after that i am freee i tell you!! My flat is in desperate need of a little loving...with all the things going on in my life i have neglected it. Taking a break is a good think for me. Living in it made me realise what i need. So some serious decoration and rennovation is on the way! I'll try to post the gifts i make along with the posts that inspired me...
oooo my! this is a long one!!!
Have a lovely week
Sophia



paper tree lamp from IKEA (needs something i know)
Snowflakes on my window!!! ( I got curtins now and this looks even better i tell ya) (I live in Athens sooo real snowflakes not going to happen for me... fakes have to do!)

No comments: