Things i've been up to lately

I found many, many posts on fabric painting and i got so inspired that I wanted to try it out... I haven't decised what I will make with the fabrics i painted. I painted this with t-shirt markers. I'll try and experiment with paints.
I found this here and I thought it will be perfect for my sister's handmade gift !!! I put it in a frame and got some dark green ribbon to contruste the red backround. She has the original poster and likes this quote so much. As you can see I didn't take a picture of the finished one...
The store I buy supplies from gave me this sweet little 2012 Hallmark planner. I love it!!
Making wreaths out of pasta for the Christmas Bazaar E.V.A.T.
This little brouche is a gift for my best friend's little girls. Mirto got a pink one and Irene got a purple one. The little felt flowers are an inspiration for here.  I actually sew the little flower and only glued the base and the beads :))The rest I put together from felt scraps and beads I allready had at home. Again I forgot to take a picture when they were finished... silly me!! i know

I found this beautiful tea cup candles  and tried to make some on my own. Unfortunatly I don't have beautiful chinas so I tried to make the next best thing (cute little christmas cups and the IKEA kind's tea set)! I made this for the Dog shelter bazaar's. I think I need to make regular visits at Monastiraki second hand bazaar's every Sunday. My sis and mom loved them!

p.s.: I didn't make an DIY tutorials you can find plainty and very explanatory on the internet :)
p.p.s: i find it a bit hard to keep up daily post especially for this blog. i want this blog to be about new things i try and goals i work towads...
Hope to see you again soon
Kisses
Sophia

No comments: