New Year's Resolutions

As you will have noticed I am not good keeping up with lists and decisions I make. Want to blame it on  being a Libra or just getting cared away with new things i discover through the internet, who can actually tell... (not even me!!) So this year I thought seriously what I wanted for this year.. What I wanted to do with my life and what was the best way to achieve it. Making a list for the hole year is not my kind of thing and having different things to do i decided to do a quarterly list. So this is my list of things i want to work towards to for the first four months of 2012

1. Get prepared for the ICS Exams in April ( i got 3 subjects to study and writing alot of essays for practice for the exams)
2. Study 3 days a week piano
3. Eat healthily and exercise 2 days a week
4. Learn more about blog desing ( I totally suck!!!!)
5. Read 10 books
6. Make a money management plan and keep it
7. Eat only home cooked meals 5 days a week by me :)
8. Write the draft for the music fairytale I have in mind for so long...

 I thought that taking the 'small steps' towards big goals is best for me. I found out that if i go for the big one at once and don't make it I get disappointed and stop trying. The ICS exams is a big deal for me. Last year i didn't attend the exams because of my eyes problem. They were kind enough to transfer the exam fees this year. I attended this seminar for my day job and even though I found it very interesting it was really difficult for me to study for it. So I decided I want to get it done. I have another 3 subject to give exams for and another 3 years to give them. But I want to finish as soon as possible!!! That's why the first 4 months of this year will be studying for the exams. I have to search the net for instructions on how to write an essay because here in Greece we do not have this kind of writing style. So wish me luck! Studying piano is a must! If I want to get ready for my Diploma and work full time in this area. As for the eating healthy and exercises... a long, sad story that i never get to start... So 2 days a week are really very manageable even for me!

No comments: