Trying to make snow globes :)

I found this post the other day and thought what a great idea!!!! i love snow globes but  the designs that are out there are not my style.  Here in Greece you can find mostly christmas themed. So how about trying to make my own!!!
The first attempt was a failure because i hadn't put enough water and the glitter stayed all in the surface. Then i read in another post that you need to put glycerin.
After that I found a blog post that I can make a snow globe without water... (even better)
This is my first attempt and love the chess pieces idea... I think i am going to do this bigger and try the no water post...


Note to self: Always write down the blog post... i tend to  forget...









I love that the jar is black...Gives it an  edge... Hmmmm i have some Corpse Bride small plastic figurines.... That would make one snazzy little snow globe!

No comments: